- 1370 WELG Ellenville, NY 1245 UTC 20-Dec-2008 DT-400W
- 1260 WCHV Charlottesville, VA 2245 UTC 20-Dec-2008 DT-400W
- 570 CMDC-R. Reloj Santa Clara, Cuba 0805 UTC 21-Dec-2008 E-100
- 1650 CINA Mississauga, ON 2030 UTC 21-Dec-2008 DT-400W
- 1360 WKYO Caro, MI 2228 UTC 21-Dec-2008 DT-400W
- 950 WROL Boston, MA 1245 UTC 30-Dec-2008 E-100
WELG 1370 is a sister station to WKIP 1450. The ID I heard was actually for WKIP. Both stations are located at the same address in Poughkeepsie, NY.
WCHV 1260 was carrying The Kim Komando Show - a welcome change from the political talk shows one hears everywhere. I'd much rather listen to Kim talk about computers. WCHV is simulcast on 94.1 FM.
I didn't hear anything of Radio Reloj on 570 except for its distinctive "RR" Morse code identifier. Radio Reloj is a news network from Cuba and one of its characteristics is that it sends "RR" in Morse code once a minute. Often that "RR" gets through when nothing else does, which was the case here. I heard that "RR" repeated several times over a ten minute interval but didn't hear anything else.
CINA 1650 is a new station in Mississauga that is carrying a South Asian format. They are still currently in the test broadcasting phase. They're authorised to use 1 kW, but given how weak they are at my location in Toronto, I suspect they're currently operating on reduced power.
WKYO on 1360 is an oldies station. I didn't hear much of it except for an ID and a weather forecast. Too weak to hear much else.
WROL 950 is a religious broadcaster. It goes by the slogan "The Spirit of Boston".