A site about the radio listening hobby and my activities therein - longwave, mediumwave, shortwave, FM, and television DXing. A site about the radio listening hobby in all its forms, or at least the forms that interest me.

I am also a licenced amateur radio operator, callsign VE3LXL. Information about my amateur radio station is found on my station website.

Thursday 17 April 2014

Recording: Shortwave Radio Inteval Signals

I posted to archive.org a compilation of shortwave radio station interval signals from 1976 - 1977. This recording also includes some clips on the history behind the identifying tunes used at Radio Nederland. Contents:
  • Deutsche Welle
  • R. Nederland
  • Unidentified interval signal 1
  • Voice of Spain
  • History of R. Nederland's interval signal
  • R. Nederland Arabic service
  • Unidentified interval signal 2
  • R. Canada International
  • R. Nacional de Brasilia
  • Interval signal history from R. Nederland
  • R. RSA
  • Voice of Iran
  • R. Habana Cuba
  • BBC Spanish Service
  • Voice of Turkey
Update: Now also on the Shortwave Archive podcast.

No comments: