- 1450 WMAJ State College, PA 0527 UTC 20-Apr-2009 DT-400W
- 1450 WCTC New Brunswick, NJ 0546 UTC 20-Apr-2009 DT-400W
- 1450 WKIP Poughkeepsie, NY 0838 UTC 20-Apr-2009 DT-400W
- 1450 WTRO Dyersburg, TN 0919 UTC 20-Apr-2009 DT-400W
- 950 WWJ Detroit, MI 0359 UTC 23-Apr-2009 SRF-59
- 1200 WKOX Framingham, MA 0150 UTC 25-Apr-2009 SRF-59
- 1570 WPGM Danville, PA 0229 UTC 02-May-2009 E-100
- 600 CKAT North Bay, ON 0355 UTC 02-May-2009 E-100
Two of these (WWJ on 950 and CKAT on 600) are stations that I've been trying to log for months because I originally thought they'd be easy catches. Especially WWJ, which is 50 kW and only a few hundred miles from me. They proved to be tough to catch but I've finally logged them.
The four stations on 1450 were all logged from an overnight recording. I've found that's an effective way to DX the local (graveyard) channels as hours can go by between intelligeable IDs, and when they do happen, they're usually weak enough that you have to listen to the ID several times before you can decipher it. With these four, the count of graveyard-channel stations is now 38.