- 580 CFRA Ottawa, ON 1218 UTC 20-Nov-2008 DT-400W
- 790 WPIC Sharon, PA 1230 UTC 20-Nov-2008 DT-400W
- 630 WMAL Washington, DC 0520 UTC 23-Nov-2008 DT-400W
- 1140 WCJW Warsaw, NY 1445 UTC 23-Nov-2008 E-100
- 1410 WELM Elmira, NY 1223 UTC 28-Nov-2008 DT-400W
- 1410 WNER Watertown, NY 1238 UTC 28-Nov-2008 DT-400W
- 1010 WINS New York, NY 0510 UTC 29-Nov-2008 DT-400W
- 1240 WNBZ Saranac Lake, NY 1048 UTC 29-Nov-2008 DT-400W
- 1440 WNPV Lansdale, PA 1110 UTC 29-Nov-2008 DT-400W
- 1490 WBTA Batavia, NY 1305 UTC 30-Nov-2008 DT-400W
- 1450 WENI Corning, NY 1323 UTC 30-Nov-2008 DT-400W
- 1240 CJCS Stratford, ON 1738 UTC 30-Nov-2008 DT-400W
790 WPIC, 1410 WELM, 1240 WNBZ, 1440 WNPV, 1490 WBTA, and 1450 WENI are all new stations for my overall log.
1140 WCJW is semi-local for me, and would be an easy catch, except that it is daytime only and during the day 1140 is swamped by slop from CKOC on 1150. I was never able to separate it from CKOC on the Sony SRF-59, but the E-100 and the Sangean DT-400W both were able to handle it. I heard it on both radios, but actually logged it on the E-100.
1410 WNER is a relog, but the last time I logged this it was still WOTT, which it stopped using many years ago.
1010 WINS was heard under local CFRB in moments of silence during a talk show on CFRB. Traffic report with mentions of Rockaway, and the Lincoln and Holland tunnels. No ID, but what else could it possibly be? This is a relog, but is my first time logging it in Toronto.
1240 CJCS: I actually heard most of this on my car radio (where the signal was fair to good). Had the DT-400W with me, so I got out of the car and tuned it in on that in order to log it on an ultralight. This is a semi-local station but I have not been able to hear it at my home. But just a few miles to the west, it comes in with a usable signal during the day. So the edge of CJCS's daytime groundwave coverage appears to be somewhere my home and there.