A site about the radio listening hobby and my activities therein - longwave, mediumwave, shortwave, FM, and television DXing. A site about the radio listening hobby in all its forms, or at least the forms that interest me.

I am also a licenced amateur radio operator, callsign VE3LXL. Information about my amateur radio station is found on my station website.

Thursday 1 March 2012

Firedrake Jammer 13920 kHz

Firedrake Jammer heard today on 13920 kHz at 1340 to 1353 UTC with very poor signal transmitting from somewhere inside China. No talk, just traditional Chinese music – only fragments heard. Tentative, but sounds exactly like the Firedrake Jammer as I've heard it before (and heard recordings online). Also 13920 is one of the frequencies of the Sound of Hope from Taiwan, which is what the Firedrake Jammer jams.

No comments: