- 1040 WHO Des Moines, IA 2349 UTC 05-Nov-2008
- 1500 WFED Washington, DC 2335 UTC 06-Nov-2008
- 570 WSYR Syracuse, NY 0225 UTC 07-Nov-2008
- 910 WLAT New Britain, CT 2355 UTC 08-Nov-2008
- 790 CIGM Sudbury, ON 0520 UTC 09-Nov-2008
- 790 WAEB Allentown, PA 2055 UTC 09-Nov-2008
Some of these are stations that I had thought would be easy catches, but they proved to be tougher than I expected. WHO 1040 was tough because its frequency is hammered by local 50 kW CHUM on 1050 on one side, and by what sounds like IBOC noise from WBZ 1030 on the other. WFED was another station that took a lot longer to catch than I thought it would. I was glad to get CIGM - I'm trying to log as many of Ontario's stations as I can, and I think this one has applied to move to FM.