A site about the radio listening hobby and my activities therein - longwave, mediumwave, shortwave, FM, and television DXing. A site about the radio listening hobby in all its forms, or at least the forms that interest me.

I am also a licenced amateur radio operator, callsign VE3LXL. Information about my amateur radio station is found on my station website.

Monday 13 July 2009

Another FM E-Skip Logging

This one is from last Thursday evening, July 9.
  1. WUWF, 88.1, Pensacola - Fort Walton Beach FL, 2009-07-09, 23:18-23:22, 100 kW, NPR.
Dates and time in UTC. Radio: Grundig Satellit 800.

88.1 has been available for DXing lately because CKLN, the Ryerson campus station, has been operating on very reduced power - so much so that they were barely audible here. But today they've returned to full strength. Too bad for the DXing possibilities, but I don't mind that much because I actually listen to CKLN a lot - they have great Jazz programming in the morning.

No comments: