A site about the radio listening hobby and my activities therein - longwave, mediumwave, shortwave, FM, and television DXing. A site about the radio listening hobby in all its forms, or at least the forms that interest me.

I am also a licenced amateur radio operator, callsign VE3LXL. Information about my amateur radio station is found on my station website.

Sunday 5 October 2008

Ultralight Awards

This week I received two awards from the Ultralight Radio Awards Committee for my ultralight DXing efforts: the 100 Stations Heard Award, and the 20 U.S. States Award. They look spectacular and I was pleased to get them. They were also issued very quickly - it took only a few days for me to receive them after submitting my applications. If you're interested in these awards, check out the ultralight DXing files area at dxer.ca.

No comments: