A site about the radio listening hobby and my activities therein - longwave, mediumwave, shortwave, FM, and television DXing. A site about the radio listening hobby in all its forms, or at least the forms that interest me.

I am also a licenced amateur radio operator, callsign VE3LXL. Information about my amateur radio station is found on my station website.

Sunday 26 October 2008

Two New Ultralight Radios

I recently bought two new ultralight radios. Two weeks ago I got up a Sangean DT-400W at Durham Radio in Whitby, Ontario, and yesterday I bought a Eton E-100 at the Durham Radio table at the York Region Amateur Radio Club hamfest. Good deal on the E-100: they were selling them for only $44.95. I'm not going to start DXing with either of these yet. I want to reach 200 stations in the ultralight log using the Sony SRF-59 before I start using any other radios. But after 200 I think they'll both be used a lot.

No comments: