A site about the radio listening hobby and my activities therein - longwave, mediumwave, shortwave, FM, and television DXing. A site about the radio listening hobby in all its forms, or at least the forms that interest me.

I am also a licenced amateur radio operator, callsign VE3LXL. Information about my amateur radio station is found on my station website.

Saturday 13 September 2008

CHAM - Talk 820

While logging stations on the SRF-59, I was pleased to discover that CHAM 820 in Hamilton has ditched their horrible country music format in favour of talk radio. They're now calling themselves Talk 820. When I tuned by, Leo Laporte's The Tech Guy show was just starting, and I stopped and listened to it for an hour. This is at least a hundred times better. Now this is a station I'll actually listen to.

No comments: