A site about the radio listening hobby and my activities therein - longwave, mediumwave, shortwave, FM, and television DXing. A site about the radio listening hobby in all its forms, or at least the forms that interest me.

I am also a licenced amateur radio operator, callsign VE3LXL. Information about my amateur radio station is found on my station website.

Tuesday 10 January 2012

6.3 MHz: Two Unidentified Digital Signals

Today's loggings are two digital stations for which I have no ID:
  • 6362 kHz at 0540 UTC: Digital traffic in a mode that sounded kind of like RTTY but different. Not able to decode it. Weak. 
  • 6352 kHz at 1230-1255 UTC: Very weak signal in SITOR mode. Decoding using MultiPSK and appeared to be sending three-letter groups (perhaps an ID?) but so weak it was probably just a jumble of errors. Occasional Morse code IDs but too weak to copy. Bits sounded something like "CK...DHL". 

No comments: