A site about the radio listening hobby and my activities therein - longwave, mediumwave, shortwave, FM, and television DXing. A site about the radio listening hobby in all its forms, or at least the forms that interest me.

I am also a licenced amateur radio operator, callsign VE3LXL. Information about my amateur radio station is found on my station website.

Saturday 21 January 2012

Three Loggings on the 41 Metre Band

Today's loggings are of three shortwave broadcasters on the 41 metre band:
  • Radio Bulgaria, 7400 kHz, at 2135 UTC in French transmitting from Plovdiv, Bulgaria. Good signal. DX reports, ID, and station URL heard.
  • Radio Romania International, 7380 kHz, at 2142 UTC in English transmitting from Romania. Good signal. Show "This Week in Review" with discussion of European agricultural policy. ID.
  • Voice of Vietnam, 7370 kHz, at 2145 UTC in Vietnamese transmitted from Wooferton, England relay. Fair signal. Talk with mentions of Vietnam.

No comments: